Issues to consider when changing terms of employment A checklist of issues [...]
Herefords offer expert advice to HR consultants
Herefords Solicitors guarantee a complimentary legal consultation to all new HR consultants.
Herefords excels in offering HR consultants specialist legal advice in all employment related matters. This includes disciplinary issues and strategic decision making in an extremely complex, TUPE redundancy exercise.
In these situations, your client will need urgent legal advice.
Should your client be faced with a tribunal hearing, the organisation will require specialist, legal representation to defend the claim or settle it.
Herefords has specialist expertise
We have extensive knowledge of employment law which we translate into practical legal advice. A snippet of case law can make the world of difference to the employer’s argument or the future direction of the organisation.
Herefords will help you find the best solution.
- We offer a ‘Client Guarantee’ – if you refer a client, that client remains yours and not Herefords. When the issue is resolved or the claim is settled, the client is referred back to you without delay. We will not take on any further work without your express written consent. If your client contacts us with a new enquiry, we will immediately refer them back to you.
- Our Client Guarantee provides you with complete peace of mind that you will not ‘lose’ any client. Our task is specialist legal advice, acting in your client’s best interests.
- We operate a fair use copyright policy and remain in contact with clients in the long-term. We offer complimentary snippets of advice on an ad-hoc basis to HR practitioners within our network. This is a key benefit of working with us.
- We don’t want to get involved in day to day HR procedure and processes because you are the specialist. Our expertise is employment law and we assist only when things become too challenging for you.
- We have an excellent track record in successfully defending tribunal claims, whether it is winning a legal battle in court or securing settlement on commercial terms.
- With our extensive experience we offer fixed fees for tribunal defence work which ensures your client knows the costs from the outset and is never surprised by the final bill.
- Although we are a city firm, we do not charge inflated city rates: we are cost effective and competitive.
- We offer an exceptional, hands-on, personal service to all our clients. We take great pride in customer satisfaction and we look for ‘win win’ solutions every time.
- We always act in our client’s best interests and work tirelessly to achieve the outcome they deserve.
- We put clients first and respond to all queries promptly on the same day.
Referral of Work to YOU
We are often instructed by clients who need assistance with strategic decision making or changing organisational processes (i.e. disciplinary/grievance/redundancy/restructure.)
We refer business to trusted HR consultants who have a proven track record of working alongside us on complex employment related matters.
We encourage you to speak to our existing HR practitioners and their clients who benefit from our legal advice. We are transparent and accountable. We work tirelessly to get the best outcome for our clients every time.
Herefords Champagne workshops
We will be running exclusive, invitation-only events designed to provide networking opportunities, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and peer support.
Please contact Herefords to have a complimentary legal consultation and explore how we can work together to find a mutually beneficial solution for your HR client. Our team are keen to chat through any client related employment enquiry with you at any time. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
For the very best advice, don’t delay, call Herefords Solicitors today.
Zahir Mo, Founding Partner, Hereford’s Solicitors
Tel: 0203 669 2216 Mobile: 07868848776
Handling a Disgruntled Employee?
7 Common Mistakes to Avoid!
Effective advice, simple to understand and implement.
Prepared bespoke Employment contracts, which protected our clients from outgoing employees.
Invaluable, proactive and commercially focused advice, allowing us to manage and run our business effectively.